Friday, March 31, 2006

Another Option

Will the options never end?!! When I initially started searching for VR software I found only two options. Now that I know some of the terminology of the Voice writing field, I'm finding many many more options. Options are good in that it gives you choice and bad in that it makes the decision making more challenging. I'm still collecting information, but here's another "player" to consider:

ProCat's CaptiVison VR Version - I noticed some benefits right away.

It is capable of recording two tracks, recording both what I speak into the Sylencer and what is spoken in the room (i.e. the pastor).

It allows VR and Steno to run through the same software. Since we use both at our church, we can alternate during a service without having to change over equipment.

There are other features I still need to learn more about and I do not know the cost yet so I still have some information to gather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home